We require more customer information for some international DIDs
- When purchasing a DID number in certain countries, you will be required to complete a form that includes your contact details and other pertinent information. This information will be transferred to the local carrier for review. Please note that your DID might not be activated until your details are approved by the local carrier.
- Information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days. DID number will not be activated until full registration details are provided and approved.
- You will be notified by email during each step of the registration process. Your DIDs will be held in a pending state until service approval is received.
Note that certain countries have restrictions regarding the allocation of local numbers.
- We strive to inform our customers of the applicable restrictions so as to ensure compliance with local telecommunications regulations.
- The following table lists countries where restrictions apply, along with the documentation required for local number registration.
|Bosnia & Herzegovina||N/A||N/A||1,3||N/A||N/A|
|United Arab Emirates||N/A||N/A||1,3||N/A||N/A|
|“-“||User registration is not required|
|“N/A”||DIDs not available|
Required Document List:
|“*a”||China Local and Shared Cost registration require company registration certificate along with passport or ID copy and 2 proof of address forms (no older than of 3 months) to be provided.|
|“*b”||Cyprian company certificate should be provided in case registration is performed under a company name.|
|“*c”||Germany company certificate should be provided in case German Local number registration is performed under a company name.|
|“*d”||The detailed service description of DID usage.|
|“*e”||Passport or ID copy: South African national identity document; South African biometric national identity card; passport (issued by any country).|
|“*f”||Chinese, Shared Cost DID and the Netherlands, Toll-Free registration process cannot be performed under personal details.|
|“*g”||In case the registration process is performed under a company name, the company registration certificate shall be provided along with passport or ID copy.|
|“*h||Ukrainian Local DID registration process cannot be performed under a company name.|
|“*i”||Venezuelan passport or ID copy; Venezuelan company certificate should be provided in case registration is performed under a company name.|
|“*j”||Bahrain passport or ID copy; Bahrain company certificate should be provided in case registration is performed under a company name.|
|“*k”||Letter of intention (LOI) has to be provided for the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia Toll-free registrations.|