0800 Freephone Numbers, Toll-Free, VoIP Number, Prepaid Top-Up.
0800 and 0808 toll-free telephone numbers or freephone numbers are a telephone number that is billed to the end-user for all incoming calls instead of incurring call charges to the originating caller. For the calling party, a call to a toll-free or freephone number is free of charge.
0800 Freephone Numbers are a great way to increase sales as they enable potential customers to call your business for free from any UK landline or mobile phone.
Freephone 0800 numbers can give your business a highly professional national image and are proven to increase response to sales and advertising by enabling your clients to call you for free. Under the new Ofcom regulations, from July 2015, all our Freephone 0800 Numbers will also be free to call from mobiles; great news for you and your callers!
By using multiple Freephone 0800 Numbers for your business offices and departments or advertising and marketing campaigns you will be able to utilize the full potential of our free real-time call statistics. With Freephone 0800 Numbers it’s easy to reduce your advertising costs by monitoring the call statistics and the response each advert or marketing campaign generates. Whether you use Freephone 0800 Numbers for advertising and marketing or sales lines, you can be sure of a great return on investment. If your business deals with consumers we recommend 0330 numbers or Freephone 0800 Numbers for after-sales and complaints lines.
Number costs and other information
- Setup Fee: £0.00 FREE
- Line Rental: £0.00 FREE
- Call Usage: £0.037 per minute
- Cost to Caller: Free of charge to UK callers. International callers pay standard rates
- Call Charges: You can make phone calls Worldwide from as little as 2.7p per minute incl. VAT. Check all destinations using the price checker located in your online customer account.
- Call Forwarding: Free forwarding to SIP and VoIP phones. Call forwarding to UK and International landline and mobile phone lines are chargeable (view call charges)
- Billing: Per second billing with a minimum charge of 60 seconds per call
All prices include VAT @ 20% unless otherwise stated.
Features and benefits
Each number you order from us comes with all these great features to really help you from day to day with your calls and management of the numbers you have with us.
- No Contracts
- Free unlimited extra UK phone numbers
- 24/7 call management online customer portal
- Prepay top-up, real-time billing and call records
- Cheap phone calls with competitive rates
- Free VoIP phone calls
- Free Instant Messaging
- WiFi Internet Calling
- Compatible with any SIP/VoIP softphone or desktop IP phone
- Call Forwarding
- Time of Day Routing Plan
- Voice to Email
- Virtual Switchboard
- Call Queue
- Hunt Groups
- Phone Line Extensions
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- Call Conferencing
NOTE: Prepaid services will not work unless you keep your customer account recharged with call credit.