Franzcom Energy is changing the way businesses procure their electricity and gas. Using our simple and effective system we service our client’s energy needs. Our skills and pedigree in Energy and Technology gives us a significant price edge and allows us to add demonstrable value to the customer. Here is how we do it:
- Buying at the right time by constantly monitoring the market. This allows us to forward buy for our clients’ energy at the low points in a constantly fluctuating market.
- Knowing your business and lowering your usage. Our team of dedicated account managers will work with you to agree a smart meter roll out. Smart meters can help cut energy bills.
- Multiple suppliers. We contract with 14 major energy companies (and more in the pipeline) who all bring different skills and pricing. Prices can vary by 28% between the highest and the lowest quote for each client. If you only check the price of one supplier, it’s rare that their prices will be the lowest.
- Supplier Vetting: We also heavily vet suppliers we add to the portfolio. We don’t let suppliers with poor service or billing standards into the supply chain. Furthermore, we vet suppliers financially to ensure that smaller instable suppliers don’t make it into our portfolio.
- We use Smart Technology to proactively manage contracts in life and ensure you never fall on to high out of contract rates. We have partnered with Salesforce, the world’s leading CRM provider, again demonstrating our commitment to the quality supply chain.
For SME customers (those with meters starting 01/02/03/04), we will use our energy portal to compare all of our suppliers in our portfolio and present the results in a clear and upfront manner. We will help you choose the term, correct tariff and advise on any other considerations you make us aware of.
Franzcom Energy has a range of Green tariffs; all our Green Products use power generated from 100% renewable sources. They come with a zero emissions rating and are backed with a “Guarantee of Origin”, certifying that the electricity has been generated exclusively through wind (hydro assets).
Meeting the GHG Protocol Corporate Standard, the electricity purchased can be matched to REGOs (Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin) allowing you to report zero emissions for “Scope 2” purchased electricity.
These products are also available to small customers who care about the environment, not just the major